No Products in the Cart
First of all, we advise you to find a comfortable and bright place with a flat table. Ensure that your painting will be in a location where it has mobility for you and your painting. The location should be free from any event that may dirty or wet the canvas. From these pre-painting advice we can get our DIY painting kit by numbers.
1. Unpack your DIY painting kit by numbers.
Tip - Always iron your canvas before beginning to paint to get out any creases or wrinkles!
2. Separate your numbered paint pots with the pre-numbered area on the screen. It is recommended to paint one number at a time to prevent the paints from drying out.
3. The ideal is to start from the top down. For right-handed painters, the ideal is to go from left to right, as you move from the top to the bottom of the canvas. For left-handed painters, go from right to left as you progress from the top to the bottom of the canvas.
4. Start by painting the smallest areas of the canvas and gradually move to the largest areas.
5. If possible, let each painted area dry completely before moving on to the next one.
Tip - Don't forget to clean the brushes, especially when changing the color.
6. Dip only the tip of your brush into the paint! When using only the tip, the accuracy of your movements is greater and this helps to stay within the lines. It also prevents the paint from drying on the bristles closest to the handle, which can damage the brush. Using only the tip will also save ink, so you'll have enough leftovers for touch-ups and freehand kits to have fun when you're done!
7. Repeat the processes until the completion of your painting by numbers.
Tip - If you want to hang your painting, but don't want to drill holes in the wall, use double-sided tape. Quick, easy and inexpensive way to display your art! But if you want to give a professional touch when finishing your painting by numbers, we advise you to put a frame, you can find the frame sold separately in the following link